Nora is one of the most sought after wedding photographers on the NSW South Coast
It might be cliché but I have wanted to be a photographer ever since I was about 15. After finishing University I was fortunate enough to land a job as a cadet photojournalist for a Newspaper group in Sydney. Since those early days I have been published in many of Australia’s top publications, and have won several awards along the way. Relocating to the NSW South Coast in 2007 I shifted my main focus to photographing weddings. I am an accredited member of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography.
My background in photojournalism has also given me the skills to capture your wedding day in a candid and unobtrusive manner. I aim for my photographs to evoke emotion so each time you view them you relive the moments of the day. I believe there is nothing worse than pushy photographers putting you in uncomfortable poses. I do however understand the need for some posed portraits and will work with you to ensure these are natural and reflective of your personalities.
I’ve shot many weddings all along the NSW South Coast and Southern Highlands so I know many amazing locations to take your wedding photos at. Having local knowledge also means I can recommend lots of local wedding suppliers and I’ve been know to help out a lot of my couples with their wedding planning.
On a personal note, I am happily married with 2 children and a dog. My other loves besides photography and my family are, going to the beach, eating chocolate, and Yoga. I live in the Shoalhaven in the Jervis Bay area on the NSW South Coast, but happy to travel anywhere.
- 2013 Earend my Associateship with the AIPP for outstanding photographic excellence
- 2013 Silver Award – Wedding – AIPP Australian Professional Photography Awards
- 2012 2 x Silver Awards – Australian Professional Photography Awards (APPA)
- 2012 Bronze Award – International Loupe Awards
- 2011 Silver Award – Australian Professional Photography Awards (APPA)
- 2011 Silver Award – International Loupe Awards
- 2010 Bronze Award – International Aperture Awards
- 2009 1st Place Winner – Shoalhaven Packers Photographic Prize
- 2006 Honorable mention – Picture of the Year Award (POY)